Why Choose Cambridge Village?
Cambridge Village is a licensed Personal Care residence that offers a wide range of services including retirement living, personal independence. Affiliated with Rochester Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Cambridge Village residents have the security of knowing more intensive care may be available if needed.
Cambridge Village combines old fashioned values and excellent quality care standards with state-of-the-art accommodations, elegant furnishings and a beautiful atmosphere. And most importantly, it is affordable to most seniors.
Cambridge Village is locally owned by Bob Kopsack, a licensed nursing home administrator with more than 30 years of experience. This is evident in the way that he and his family operate their other facilities in Beaver County, Rochester Manor and Rochester Villa.
- 24-hour personalized assistance and care
- Assistance with arranging outside appointments
- Assistance with medication
- Eight TV rooms
- Elegant dining
- Elegant furnishings, spacious and professionally decorated
- Fully sprinklered and state-of-the-art fire alarm systems
- Handicap accessibility and special handicap accommodations
- Health assessments and monitoring
- Hook-ups for telephone and cable TV
- Individual heating/air conditioning controls
- Individual therapeutic diets
- In-room and bathroom call system
- Long and short term stays
- Mail delivery
- Nursing home availability
- Organized social programs
- Overnight and weekend stays
- Planned activities and shopping
- Private and semi-private
- Private party room with dining
- Recreational activity rooms
- Resident kitchen and laundry facilities
- Rooms with private bathroom and shower
- Spacious lounges with fireplace
- Two spacious courtyards
- Whirlpool spa bathing